Monday, March 1, 2010

An Invitation to the Butterfly Ball

Knock. Knock. Who's come to call?
An invitation to the Butterfly Ball.

This is the first line of what was, by far, my most beloved childhood book*, and I think it is an apt beginning to my new blog! Welcome! I hope to chronicle here our life adventures.

I want each of my children to have memorable magical childhood, full of learning and wonder. I hope you enjoy the photos of our life and homeschool and find inspiration here. Please do join us for our Butterfly Ball!

Best Friends, on their way!
* My favorite childhood book is titled:
An Invitation to the Butterfly Ball
A Counting Rhyme
By Jane Yolen
Illustrations by Jane Breskin Zalben

1 comment:

  1. I will have to check out that book - I have never heard of it. Thanks for pointing it out. It sounds like you have a heavenly home! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and I read every comment you leave! It's such a great way to meet new people. Please feel free to leave me a comment so I know you were here! Even if you want to comment on an older post... go ahead! I will still see it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails