Thursday, June 3, 2010

"Look Mama, I'm ready to go!"

This was said proudly by Ethan, as he showed me that he had got totally ready to go to Vacation Bible School by himself without being asked. (Usually I have to remind him of nearly everly little thing it seems... some days I think that child would happily go out of the house in absolutely nothing but a pair of shorts! No shoes, no shirt, no underwear...)
We decided to change his shirt, for one that matched, and was short sleeved, and right side out! But you've gotta love his "fashion sense" Too cute!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you, and I read every comment you leave! It's such a great way to meet new people. Please feel free to leave me a comment so I know you were here! Even if you want to comment on an older post... go ahead! I will still see it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails